HurkaczScores, Ranking, Stats & Matches
|Date of birth||Feb 11, 1997|
Anomalies in statistics
Hubert Hurkacz's Career
Last 20 matches statistic
Hubert Hurkacz Stats
About Hubert Hurkacz
Born in Wroclaw, Poland, on February 11th, 1997, Hubert Hurkacz is the most successful Polish tennis player. As of August 2021, he is currently standing 11th in the ATP singles ranking, which is his career-high.
- Hubert's love for tennis runs through his family since his mother was a junior tennis champion in Poland, and his two uncles were amateur tennis players.
- Also, his grandfather was a successful tennis player who played at the international level.
- Although he is a relatively new player, Hubi, as his friends like to call him, has won a total of $2,596,020 from the tournaments he participated in.
- At the 2021 Wimbledon tournament, Hubi played against his idol, Roger Federer, in the quarterfinals and won the match.
- At the age of 24, he had already won 3 major tournaments, which is quite a feat.
- The current coach of Hurkacz is Craig Boynton.
- With his immense height of 196 cm, Hubert is an effective server.
- His strongest weapon is his defensive baseline play, which allows him to hit low, flat, and dangerous balls while holding the ball in the court.
- Hurkacz has won the Masters 1000 twice, once in singles and once in doubles.
At the Miami Open in 2021, Hubert got his singles Masters 1000 title by winning against Jannik Sinner in the finals and became the first-ever Polish tennis player to win the tournament. As you can tell, the future shines bright for this young player.